Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Project Ron Saks .... forward progress

Ok, so this may not look like a lot of progress, but it is, it sooo is. My project will consist of a storyboard for the short animated piece about the hunters, but before I could even go into that I felt a serious need to re-evaluate my characters in order to make them more "moveable" and interesting. So the following document my last 2 days of pain until finally coming across a new Tom The Hunter.




  
And, finally, I think I have found the new "fat" hunter... he's the one I colored in. I think he will be more interesting when he "moves". Plus, I'm working on my script and considering how the two hunters personalities will vary, Tom here may end up being a sort of peaceful giant so the small hands and concerned expression are beginning to mirror that physically. Lemme know what you guys think.

No comments:

Post a Comment